This book is dedicated to weed dealers, whose legal risk-taking allows so many of us to enjoy the miraculous effects of marijuana, which are pleasurable enough to make up for those dealers who insist on giving lectures on Chem Trails before handing over the goods. Most importantly, this book is dedicated to every American imprisoned for nonviolent marijuana possession, whose fate must be rectified through lesgislative action if legal marijuana is ever to be considered a truly guilt-free pleasure.
Here you'll learn:
- The difference between a blunt and a spliff
- How to make the world's best pot brownies
- Which presidents were potheads
- How to turn and apple into a pipe
- What to do if you are high and you don't like it